If you want to have a successful business, and Franklin knows you do, you have to do a lot of work and you have to take advantage of every resource. Franklin Electric has been working on some better, smarter, and more efficient resources to help enhance your business. You already take advantage of industry-trusted technical information to make a difference in the field; Franklin AID invites you to look at some of the other tools available to help you get ahead in every aspect of your business.
- Franklin in the Field provides insight and real-world tips business tips geared specifically toward water systems professionals, delivered straight to you from a guy who knows the industry.
- Franklin’s AIM (Application-Installation-Maintenance) Manual and other technical documents are available 24/7 at our online Information Library.
- For those who prefer hard copies, product support material can be ordered online and delivered to your mailbox simply by clicking here.
- Our rolling Mobile Training Facility takes product display and training on the road to provide as many hands-on opportunities as possible.
- We facilitate scores of training events each year at trade shows, association meetings, distributor open houses, our FranklinTECH campuses, and local venues across the country.
- Our Technical Service Hotline sits at the ready to take your questions, providing troubleshooting assistance, advice, and information via telephone or email.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. There’s a plethora of competition out there vying for the business of your customer, but Franklin AID and other Franklin resources will be there, designed to help you stand out from the crowd.